In this world of Digital marketing, we are hearing a lot of the algorithm updates, Web crawlers, Seo, Search engine ranking and others. Here we are listed top tips to get a good conversion rate for your brand, product or services.
• Answer all the user questions carefully.
• Simply don’t tell about what you do. Prove them by good stats, case studies.
• Guide them on what to do. The right action makes the next step easier.
• Do remarket. They are free across both Google and Facebook.
• Change to video content. You can shoot them on your smartphone and edit them with the best tools on the market.
• Speed your websites by checking with Google page insights and reading Articles.
• Target your audience it improve the quality of visitors. If they find the exact product they need surely they will buy.
Use Analytics correctly:
• Use A/B testing if it doesn’t work try for google optimize for free tests.
• Learn web analytics. Track. Everything!
• Give them a good reason. They need to understand why they should buy from you.
• Active engagement improves proper conversion to use the best Chatbot.
• You must create landing pages for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, search engine traffic separately.
• Check that everything is working fine like links, contact forms, and social media buttons, etc.
• List every way to contact you provide Phone numbers, emails, live chat, messenger apps etc.
Keep Your Web Visitors Present:
• Be clear about cancellations, returns, and refunds.
• Always provide tracking id and 24-hour customer support.
• Ask a question. It lowers your bounce rate.
• Maximize internal links. It reduces your bounce ratio.
• Guest post strategically to build targeted traffic.
• Tell good stories and tie them to your sales.
• Study your audience and speak their language.
• Acknowledge return visitors.
• Understand your clients’ goals. They don’t always know what they want.
• Test your user experience – it could be putting buyers off.
Focus on Optimization:
• Compress images and everything for best loading speed. 100kb max!
• Avoid external crowd-sourced script.
• Cache it if you can.
• Sales site must interactive. It boosts page retention.
• For social media, court engagement over follows and likes.
• Create separate landing pages for different conversion goals. One size won’t fit all.
• Get their number/email by providing a free report for a sign-up.
• Create a content path to keep them on your site longer. Link to similar articles.
• Build a content library that establishes your expertise.
• Plug in a lead magnet and grow your mailing list.