What is a blog?
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the world wide web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (“posts”). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. Until 2009, blogs were usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject or topic.
Ways To Promote A Blog :
- Link with good blogs you will get a link back.
- Create good content people need to share after reading.
- Easy to share with social buttons like Facebook and Twitter.
- Post your blog to the most popular Facebook groups, LinkedIn Groups, and other pages to get more traffic.
- Email to your subscriber’s list to get good traffic to your website.
- Share to content sites like Digg, and Technorati.com.
- Make slideshow and upload to Slide share to target lakhs of business people.
- Create posts in Infographics and they will go viral.hare to your social media pages using a social media plugin.
- Please Target users – over 100 million of them.
- Connect with groups on LinkedIn.
- Engage new readers with Blog Engage.
- Tweet to famous to tell them you’ve created the good post or mentioned them and get re-tweets.
- Use Google Alerts to stay updated of new content around your target keyword and link back to your post.
- Pin to shared boards on Pinterest.
- Share with Google Plus circles
- Create small teaser videos and upload to YouTube Vimeo