When it comes to SEO, this couldn’t be any truer.Business owners, online marketers and bloggers SEO are important. Some may even call it critical. A make or break type of thing.In this post, we’ll be looking at Top SEO tools either for keyword research, competitor research, rank analysis, and link building.
1: AHREFSUse: Research and AnalysisPrice: Freemium
- Many of online marketers and small business owners use this tool to improve the search rankings.
- Their tool is the best among the backlink analysis tools.
2: SEOBILITYUse: SEO AuditPrice: Free/Paid
- Premium plans start at $40 per month with a 30-day free trial.
- This tool has some good features like:
- SEO Check
- Keyword check
- Seo compare
- Ranking check
3: SEM RushUse: Keyword + Competitor ResearchPrice: Free
- SEM Rush has good reach in past years.
- Best of SEM Rush is there are more ways to research your competition.
- You can find their best backlinks, their best keywords, their best content, and more.
4: SEO QuakeUse: Competitor ResearchPrice: Free
- SEOquake is a free browser extension for all browsers.
- Page data or metrics by SEO Quake are:
- The number of external links.
- Google index.
- SEM Rush rank.
- Alexa rank.
- Domain age.
- And more.
5: LinkMinerUsed: Link BuildingPrice: Free
- Broken link building on steroids this tool takes to next level.
- It’s still very useful Used by all Digital marketing experts.
- Some of the data LinkMiner pulls up are Facebook Likes, backlink numbers from Moz, Ahrefs, or Majestic, and more.
Write a comment